Friday, November 27, 2009

Perspectives

In the spring of 2007, I took a class called Perspectives on the World Christian Movement. This is a fifteen week course that taught about God's heart for the nations and people groups of the world. This class had a huge impact in my life. I went on my first mission trip to Honduras in July of 2007. I returned in October to help with a building project and in the spring of 2008 I spent 10 weeks to get a taste of what long term missions would be like.
I saw God working in the lives of these people, providing for their needs and drawing them to Himself. I got to be a part of the group that started construction of the first evangelical church in Agua Caliente, a village of the Lenca tribe. I also saw the student in the Hope and a Future Program grow in their faith and love for God.
Here is a video of those three trips.

Blessings,
Brian
brhonduras@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment