Friday, January 15, 2010

Video of Mission trip July 2009

Here is a video of some pictures from our mission trip in July of 2009. This was a group for Life Church in Olathe Kansas. We had over twenty people in this group. We broke into three groups; construction children ministries and medical out reaches. I spent my week with the construction group, most of these picture were taken at the Invasion area .
We worked on several houses during the week. We poured a floor, put a roof on and made windows for several houses. We all had a great time serving and enjoying great fellowship. We also had a great time with the children.
The medical team served in several villages, I know they pulled a lot of teeth as well treating other illnesses. I would like to spend some time with the children ministries, I know they have a huge impact on the children they work with.
I got to know two new interns from Mercy International, Isaac and Carlos. Carlos is a native Honduran and has a amazing testimony of how God has worked in his life. Isaac is from Arkansas and I a chance to mentor him some, which was a blessing to me.
I hope you enjoy the video and may the Lord bless you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment