Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trips to Santa Maria

Hi Everyone,
I hope you are all doing well. I just wanted to update you on my activities during the last few months.  I spent three weeks in September studying Spanish in Copan and I continue to learn more and more Spanish as time does by.  I had a busy fall, I took care of the day to day business at the mission center while the rest of the staff spent time in the United States. This was very good for me and I learn a lot about some of the other facets of the Mercy International.  This also was an opportunity to build relationships with the people of Yamaranguila and to utilize my Spanish.
We also host a group from Imago Dei Church in Illinois the first week of November. We hiked to Santa Maria and poured a floor for a house, we also spent a lot of time with the children there. Later in the week we worked on a house in the Invasion in La Esperanza. It was a great group and we accomplished a lot.
Here is a video from three different trips to Santa Maria. I hope you enjoy them. I believe God is doing great things in the hearts of the people of Santa Maria.  Would you keep them in your prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment